M4ALL Scans - Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail Manga, Spoilers, Predictions
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Bleach 414 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens

+3
Ero Diego
Ero Lipe
Ero Dark King
7 participantes

Ir para baixo

Bleach 414 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens Empty Bleach 414 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens

Mensagem por Ero Dark King Qua Jul 21, 2010 11:31 am

Bem gente Ero, postem aqui suas predictions, imagens ou spoiler, e lembrem-se de não postar suas opiniões aqui, vão para a parte de discussões.
Sempre citem o lugar de onde pegou suas fontes de informação .
Deixe o nome do capítulo e os créditos em negrito, o texto coloque dentro da tag spoiler, para ficar mais compacto o negócio...

como no exemplo:

Fonte: tal link
Creditos: tal pessoa que posto ou escreveu
Verificação: se ja foi confirmado ou ainda esta pendente

NOTA: O tópico fica fechado até sexta feira as 8h da manhã... ou até sair o mangá que as vzs sai com antecedencia..

NOTA II: Muitos estão se esquecendo dos créditos das predictions/spoilers, citem o autor, o nome e o endereço do site! O crédito é deles temos que mostrar!
Se não haver autor, apenas cite que não achou o nome do responsavel

Divirta-se e seja bem vindo!

Ero Dark King
Ero Dark King
Icha-Icha Fan M4all
Icha-Icha Fan M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 1838

http://www.m4allscans.com.br

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Bleach 414 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens Empty Re: Bleach 414 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens

Mensagem por Ero Lipe Qui Jul 22, 2010 10:50 am

Tópico Liberado !
Ero Lipe
Ero Lipe
Nível D. Mugiwara
Nível D. Mugiwara

Masculino Mensagens : 2816

Bleach 414 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens Empty Re: Bleach 414 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens

Mensagem por Ero Diego Sex Jul 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Verificação: Prediction

Autor: Ero Diego

PS: As falas que estiverem com ** correspondem a pensamentos.

Decide 16

Spoiler:
Ero Diego
Ero Diego
Icha-Icha Fan M4all
Icha-Icha Fan M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 2340

Mensagem por N.body Qua Jul 28, 2010 5:44 am

[b]Creditos : Sheetz
Verificação : Confirmado

Cover pic is Gin in a bamboo thicket wearing a white kimono and taking off a fox mask.

Gin returns. He's asked about Rangiku and he says he killed her.

"Certainly her reiatsu has disappeared," says Aizen. "I thought you had a bit more regard for her."

"I am a snake, cold blooded, unfeeling, searching for prey with the tip of the tongue, swallowing whole whomever I please."

As he says this he passes by Aizen. During this time Tatsuki and the others try to get far away.

Aizen says he's tired of catching mice. He'll kill them and hang them where they can be easily seen from outside the area, and then begin creating the king's key.

"Then I'll kill those kids." Gin draws his sword and restrains Aizen's sword.

Then using his own clothes for a blindfold, he stabs Aizen through the chest with his sword.

"The only way to escape Kyouka Suigetsu is to touch the sword before perfect hypnotism is invoked. It took decades to learn that.

Since nobody in the Gotei 13 knew of that, it was thrilling to feel that I could kill you. The only one who could kill you is me."[/b
N.body
N.body
Profissional M4all
Profissional M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 373

Mensagem por Ero Tuga Qua Jul 28, 2010 7:08 am

FONTE: MY NARUTO BLOG
Creditos: stylusmadman
Verificação: CONFIRMADO

Cover pic is Gin in a bamboo thicket wearing a white kimono and taking off a fox mask.
Gin returns. He's asked about Rangiku and he says he killed her.
"Certainly her reiatsu has disappeared," says Aizen. "I thought you had a bit more regard for her."
I am a snake, cold blooded, unfeeling, searching for prey with the tip of the tongue, swallowing whole whomever I please.
As he says this he passes by Aizen. During this time Tatsuki and the others try to get far away.
Aizen says he's tired of catching mice. He'll kill them and hang them where they can be easily seen from outside the area, and then begin creating the king's key.
"Then I'll kill those kids." Gin draws his sword and restrains Aizen's sword.
Then using his own clothes for a blindfold, he stabs Aizen through the chest with his sword.
"The only way to escape Kyouka Suigetsu is to touch the sword before perfect hypnotism is invoked. It took decades to learn that.
Since nobody in the Gotei 13 knew of that, it was thrilling to feel that I could kill you. The only one who could kill you is me."
As Aizen extracts the sword blood rushes out. "I knew that you targeted me, so I brought you along. I was fascinated at why you targeted my life.
But that's not enough to kill me. Gin looks down at his sword. He shows a part of his blade where a portion is missing. He says he left that portion inside Aizen.
I was lying when I explained my ability before. It doesn't extend as long as I said. And it's not as fast as I said, either.
Just expanding and contracting in an instant would be rubbish. Inside the blade is a deadly poison that dissolves the cells
Only that when it expands and contracts for an instant it becomes dust. Furthermore, inside the blade is a deadly poison that dissolves the cells.
When the sword is retracted after piercing the opponent, I left a fragment of dust inside of you, Captain.
And so he puts his hand on Aizen's chest. "Die! God Killing Lance" "Gin....you *******...!!" says Aizen.
"A whole will open up in your chest and you'll die. That was long cherished ambition." As he says this the fragment inside Aizen begins to dissolve. Until next chapter.
Ero Tuga
Ero Tuga
Profissional M4all
Profissional M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 560

Mensagem por Caipi Qua Jul 28, 2010 8:09 am

FONTE: bleachGLOBAL
Creditos: bleachglobal

O Cover lateral é do Gin vestindo um quimono branco.

Aizen pergunta ao Gin sobre a Rangiku

Gin responde que a matou.

Aizen: " Certamente sua reaitsu desapareceu, eu pensei que você tinha algum tipo de respeito por ela ".

Gin: " Não sou esse tipo de cara, sou frio, calculista e pego minha presa. "

Aizen diz que está cansado de perseguir ratos e que vai matá-los e pendurá-los em um lugar bem visível e ter sucesso em criar a ouken.

Gin fala que vai matar aqueles garotos e segura a espada do Aizen.

Em seguida usa sua própria roupa furando para acertar Aizen

Gin trai Aizen e esfaqueia ele no peito.

" A única maneira de escapar da Kyuoka Suigetsu, é tocar a espada antes do hipnotismo ".

Aizen : Gin, seu maldito!
Caipi
Caipi
Novato M4all
Novato M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 24

Mensagem por Ero Soul Qua Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Spoiler:414
Verificação:CONFIRMADO
Fonte:bleachGLOBAL
---x---
Spoiler:
Ero Soul
Ero Soul
Icha-Icha Fan M4all
Icha-Icha Fan M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 2031

Mensagem por Ero Tuga Qui Jul 29, 2010 6:44 am

Fonte: MY NARUTO BLOG
Creditos:Madara of the Akatsuki

Bleach 414 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens Xs16788
Bleach 414 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens Xs16787
Bleach 414 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens Xs16789
Ero Tuga
Ero Tuga
Profissional M4all
Profissional M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 560

Mensagem por Ero Dark King Qui Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm

TÓPICO BLOQUEADO!
GOGO TO THE NEXT!
Ero Dark King
Ero Dark King
Icha-Icha Fan M4all
Icha-Icha Fan M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 1838

http://www.m4allscans.com.br

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo