M4ALL Scans - Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail Manga, Spoilers, Predictions
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Naruto 547 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

+2
Maris
Ero F. Rodrigo
6 participantes

Ir para baixo

Naruto 547 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens Empty Naruto 547 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Mensagem por Ero F. Rodrigo Qua Jul 06, 2011 9:01 am

Naruto 547 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Amigos Eros, poste aqui apenas Spoiles, Predictions, Imagens, Links para o mangá, etc... Temos outro Tópico para discussões, assim como em outros fóruns vamos manter esse aqui organizado!
Lembre-se de citar a fonte (nome do site ou nome do japa de que você copiou)
Deixe o nome do capítulo e os créditos em negrito, o texto coloque dentro da tag spoiler, para ficar mais compacto o negócio...

Igualmente ao tópico de discussão, o tópico vai ficar bloqueado até o lançamento do capitulo, desta forma iniciamos com louvores as novas garimpadas em busca de spoiler's novos... Depois disso a gente destroe td na busca d material..

Divirta-se e vamos nos divertir!

Ero D. Rodrigo

Ero F. Rodrigo
Ero F. Rodrigo
Fundador M4ALL
Fundador M4ALL

Masculino Mensagens : 4976

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Naruto 547 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens Empty Re: Naruto 547 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Mensagem por Maris Qua Jul 06, 2011 3:57 pm

TÓPICO LIBERADO

GO GO BAIXAR NO M4ALL SCANS ->
Maris
Maris
High Quality M4all
High Quality M4all

Feminino Mensagens : 1021

Naruto 547 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens Empty Re: Naruto 547 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Mensagem por nickers Seg Jul 11, 2011 4:17 pm

créditos do site = http://www.yousaytoo.com/naruto-547-predictions/886637

Among the rocky terrain we see Gaara floating on his sand cloud.

Gaara: Gone forever, I'm no longer the Jinchuuriki you created.
4th Kazekage:?!!?!?!?, What is the meaning of this?!

Gaara: Akatsuki Father.....the very scum that brought you four back along with many other past shinobi. Father, in a way I guess I am glad to see you....I can finally show you how much I deserve the title KAGE!

Gaara forms two huge hands from the sands beneath the edo Kage's feet. Dashing backwards to dodge the attack the Kage's flee. Gaara on the other hand planned their movement. Gaara: Everywhere you go...the very land below...the sky above...I CONTROL!

Gaara: Dessert Rain!: Clouds start to form in range of the edo foes. Suddenly it rains sand all over the place?!
4th Kazekage: WE MUST MOVE FROM HERE!
2nd Mizukage: No need ahahahahah! Acidic Hurricane! As the sand falls from the sky a huge thunderous Hurricane forms. Rains pour in with high winds.
Gaara:! Tsuchikage we have to.....instantly Gaara notices his skin bruising due to the rain...

Tsuchikage: UGH it's acid rain mixed in with his jutsu! Geesh today is like the perfect storm....we need to respond quickly to get around this....

Gaara: I got this... Gaara focuses his movements only on the Mizukage. He forms a hand that creeps up unnoticed to the Mizukage. The hand slowly approaches and dives under the foundation of ground beneath the edo. Gaara: Dessert mole pit! A huge hole develops and the Mizukage falls down to his head. Gaara builds pressure around the imprisoned Mist Kage.

The hurricane disappears and the 4th Kazekage looks on at his son.
4th Kazekage: Your powers have strengthened, you are not the son I once housed.

Gaara: Housed...??! Never did you offer love..never did you show any sort of consideration for my well being, never have you acknowledged me...... HOW IN THE HELL WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND ME! KNOW ME! OR KNOW JUST WHAT I WAS CAPABLE OF DOING!

4th Kazekage:...............I made a lot of mistakes.....I have burdened the Hidden Sand with my foolishness.

Gaara: Do not worry, I have the village on my back now... I will always protect their future...as to why I am here....I aim to send you all back beneath the shade.

Muu: Well I guess this gives me time to scrap with my old student.
Muu walks off in the direction of a floating Oonoki.

4th Kazekage: You have grown! Sadly I am not in control of my arms. 4th Kaze: Midas Touch!!!! Everything surrounding them starts to turn to form a gold covered plate on it's surface. Gaara: Way too fast! Gaara is shown turning into a golden figurine.

4th Kazekage slowly walks to Gaara. He places his hand on his cheek. Gaara: I am sorry for everything son..After your mother died, I loss myself... Your every move and gesture reminded me of her..I started to hate and curse your existence. I tore your life away by forcing Chiyo to store Shukaku within you. You were never the weapon I saw you as...it was my heart punishing you for switching places with your mother. Son...in the afterlife I only hoped for forgiveness.....now I will never know.....

The fourth walks away toward the direction of the Mizukage who has been screaming to be rescued.

Before he leaves he hears a noise, as he looks behind him he notices the empty shell of where Gaara once stood tumbling.

4th Kazekage realizes that Gaara quickly applied his sand shield to block the over layer of Gold forming.

Out of no where......hovering over his dad. Gaara: Father I was taught to forgive and never hold grudges against anyone...anyone could have the chance to change their heart around. I forgive you Father for your sins. I won't make me love you, but it does offer some sort of relief.

4th Kazekage: You really have changed...You seem to have found a purpose that pushes you beyond extent.

Gaara: Due to our now peaceful relationship with the Hidden Leaf....one shinobi taught me the meaning of the words friend and love....he taught me what a real Kage fights for and should believe in....He taught me to enjoy life and the people around me.

4th looks on shocked to hear a passionate Gaara. 4th: Well I leave it all in your hands......

Kabuto is shown looking at his map and pieces..... Kabuto: Oh no you don't! If you can't do it on your own free will I will force your hand! (smirking)

The eyes of the fourth dull and blacken as he moves toward Gaara to attack. 4th Kaze: End my suffering SON before it is too late for the sand!!!!

Gaara breathes in slowly, as his father dashes in the ground starts to lift binding the feet of the 4th Kaze along with it. Raising to an astonishing height of 70 or so feet the sand maneuvers all around the Kaze forming a huge wall. As the hole starts to close in on Gaara's father....4th Kaze: Golden Wave Current! A rapid stream of gold shoots out of the hole widening it. To have to use this jutsu against you.....Gaara: Black Iron Forbidden Jutsu! Gaara forms a momentous iron cloud that rains millions of black stakes toward the behemoth wall of sand. The brainless Kaze edo tries to escape but he is swarmed with stakes. The sharp points continue to fall completely covering till there is no glimpse of the 4th Kazekage. Gaara: Iron gate Seal! The minerals start to come together and smooth out. Glistening like washed obsidian. Gaara: This is fitting of a Kazekage...a Iron Tombstone.....May you find peace in the afterlife.....

3rd Raikage: Looks like you were able to reach him in the end........too bad so sad I am not your fucking dad!!!! Raikage turns and strikes Gaara with Black Lighting. Now with the lightning moving all over his body Raikage looks for Oonoki. Guess I will have to wait to see the outcome of this one as well. The Kazekage will sleep while I am entertained. These youngsters sure do have some talent. shucks....I wonder how Ei is doing?

Over at the fight with the Tsuchikage's..

Both Tsuchikage's

Oonoki: DUST ELEMENT MOLECULAR DESTRUCTION!
2nd Tsuchikage: DUST ELEMENT BLAST BOMB!

Both attacks meet one another....Oonoki's attack consumes the bomb thrown at him by his former master. Somehow Muu was able to set up two bombs one shadowed above Oonoki. Muu: Hidden Dust Bomb! Absorbing everything within it's vicinity. Oonoki is drawn in and eradicated down to his pants fiber threads. Muu: Should always be on your lookout against me! Oonoki: True Master, always be on your lookout.... Ooniki is shown flying up way above the blast zone. Two rock columns are holdings Muu's legs in place. Muu: So there you are! I see you are prepared to defend your precious title as Kage. Grown too comfortable sitting in the high chair giving out the orders. You neglect selecting your successor due to your pride.

Oonoki: It isn't pride Master Muu, it is my honor. My honor as the Father and Tsuchikage of the Rock until I can no longer. I will continue to defend until I become broken from battle. Then and only will my old ass give in! He see's a flash of Gaara in his mind. Oonoki: Damn youngsters want to out do me huh.

Oonoki: Rock style Six Sprouting Columns! A Goliath column forms from the ground up completely encasing Muu within it. Oonoki: This will be our last exchange of words sensei. Farewell and thank you for passing on your legacy to the strong willed, I will continue to respect your tutelage. Muu: Not so FAST OONOKI!!!! He attempts to phase through his holdings. Muu: Huh?? I can't get out of this? A flashback of Gaara and Oonoki is shown with both Kage's discussing strategy against Muu. Gaara: Use my sand in with your dust element. I will embed a strong chakra to assist you in your final move. Oonoki: Even he will not sense this one. (grinning) (back to the fight with the Tsuchikage's) Oonoki: Dust and Sand Deterioration! The column falls into dust and is blown away. Oonoki: Even as a edo...there is no coming back from nothing.....

Oonoki: Not this time Raikage! Oonoki flies with incredible speed toward the now engaged 3rd Raikage. Raikage:Black Panther! A huge monstrous sized Panther emerges from the sky racing at the bullet Oonoki. Oonoki drives right through the Panther and strikes the Raikage in his gut!!! (gasp!) He bends,

Raikage: I see you covered your body in solid rock and a layer of dust....Though even still I am the clouds Former Raikage! Such efforts are still meaningless! He picks up the dwarf sized Tsuchikage and prepares to strike his face directly. Tsuchikage:.....Raikage: Last words?......Oonoki snaps his fingers. Oonoki: Good Bye! Raikage slowly falls apart bit my bit morsel by morsel. Until just his upper torso and lower half is showing.. A glowing particle is floating in between both halves. Raikage: Back then?! How?! Oonoki: You underestimated the force of my elemental dust....Through that one punch my dust ripped through your shield into your body. Raikage: Ah..Hell!!!! A blast shoots out from both directions blowing his remains into oblivion.

Tsuchikage falls to both knees......This damn back of mine will get me killed one day.....suddenly.....sand drifts towards Oonoki to lift him to his feet. Gaara: You have done quite a feat...taking out both 3rd Raikage and the formidable Muu the Ghost. Tsuchikage: No my friend, we did it! The power of your sand may one day rival the Rocks Dust and Blast techniques. Both men nod and take off toward the Mizukage who has been sealed already by backup. Well let's head back to base and get updates on what's going on. Gaara: Indeed.... Tsuchikage: Let's ride! He takes Gaara by surprise and both men fly off toward Head Quarters.

Next time The Battle of the Mist Swordsmen!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

já q o pessoal gosta de prediction aí vai mais uma Very Happy
http://naruto-mangaspoiler.blogspot.com/2011/07/naruto-547-prediction.html

547: “Father /Son Day”

4th Kazekage, “no longer Jinchuriki?! That is not possible, you would be dead if it was taken from you!”

Gaara looks down at his father, “I survived due to the help of the Leaf’s Future Hokage and lady Chio’s sacrifice.”

4th, “Lady Chio? She gave her life to save you? Why? You were just the Villages last line of defense, without the Shikkaku you were no more important than anyone else?”

Gaara, “maybe not to you, but I mean something to my friends and family, the village. They all came to see if I would survive. They all came to see their Kazekage.”

4th, What?! They made a Jink the Kazekage?!” he slightly turns his head away. “I would have assumed Kankaro or Temari.”

Gaara, “whatever the case, you must be stopped you and your fellow kages. You do know that is why we are here don’t you?”

4th, {after all I put you through you still ended up with a heart to care about others? How,who I wonder helped you obtain that?”

Naruto is running with Bee.

Naruto, “hold up.”

They stop. Ahead there is a skirmish going on between a few ninja.

Bee, “hmm I think they all right, they look built to fight!”

Naruto just looks on, “hmmm.”

Over with the ninja.

Leaf Alliance Ninja, Cloud ninja, and Edo.

Leaf, “alright, be careful this guy looks tough!”

Cloud, “no problem we can do it together!”

Leaf, {can’t believe I am fighting along side one of the cloud, they have done many things to the leaf to try to get the upper hand in a time of peace! I am suppose to trust this guy now?}

Suddenly a ninja comes from behind the Edo flipping over him and landing beside the 2 Alliance Nin.

Ninja, “hey I am lioa, from the Mist, I have been tracking this one for a few minutes now. No way I coulda took him alone. Good thing you guys intercepted him!”

Leaf, “what’s so dangerous about him?”

Mist, “you never heard of Master Chiba, the great sword maker? Where do you think the swords the swords men of the mist use came from? Swords don’t fall out the sky or pop up in lakes you know?”

Cloud, “So what he is the sword maker, he doesn’t have any of them now?”
Chiba Edo, “foolish ninja, a creator always keeps the best for himself.”

He pulls out what resembles a Claymore(yeah you read it right!).

Mist, “Dammit, he has it! Shit, we have to be careful and hope the legends are just stories.”

Leaf, “what? Stories?”

Mist, “the blade of horrors. It literally reads your chakra also, it takes chunks out of your chakra when he cuts you. Which makes the blade stronger and sharper with he cut, and the user becomes stronger and tougher. Eventually we won’t be able to hurt him at all!”

Leaf, “okay so we don’t get cut, if we do we won’t get cut a second time!”

Mist, “that’s not all. After the first dose of chakra the sword emit’s a barrier, with in that barrier the ninja lives his ultimate fear, he will be frozen. No defense from master Chiba at all!”

Cloud, “well I am not gonna wait for all that!”

He runs towards the Edo, “special cloud technique lightning showers!”

Kunai charged with lightning element rain down on the Edo. Puncturing him all over.

Mist, “shit!”

He runs towards them. “dark mist technique: burning skin jutsu!”

A cloud of dark mist surrounds the Edo, you see his flesh burning away.

Leaf, “Yes! Now all I have to do is get the seal ready while they..”

Chiba, “Interesting, I didn’t feel any of that. I detest this jutsu but feeling no pain and healing any injury is a plus.”

He swings his sword cutting the Mist ninja in half. He swings for the Cloud ninja but he evades.

Cloud, {dammit, now what?!}

Suddenly he is right in front of the Cloud ninja.

{Damn he is faster, I wasn’t prepared for that! Only one thing to do.} “cloud defense technique: spinning shield summon!”

Suddenly 3 large shields appear around the cloud ninja. They protect him from eyes down to ankles, they began to spin rapidly.

Master Chiba begins striking the shields but can’t destroy them.

Cloud, “No way you will break these!”

Chiba, “dear boy who said I was trying?”

Leaf ninja, “he is taking the chakra from the shields, that is what is making them spin and extremely hard! Get out of there!”

Chiba, “barrier of fear!”

A chakra barrier surrounds Chiba and the cloud ninja.

There are nothing but screams and cries for help from inside the dark barrier.

Leaf, “dammit, but what can I do? I could get help? But they would be too late. Why should I be concerned for this Cloud ninja anyway, I can make my escape. Why not?”

“cause that make you worse than trash. Never leave a comrade behind! There is no more cloud, mist, leaf, sand or rock. We are all in this war and we are all comrades!”

It is Naruto with bee by his side.

Leaf Ninja, “Master Naruto?”

Naruto does not acknowledge the ninja, he instead goes straight for the barrier.

Leaf, “no don’t do it, it will reveal your worse fears!”

Naruto, “I have already seen them.”

He disappears into the barrier.

An explosion occurs with the edo in pieces and the cloud ninja on Naruto’s shoulders.

Leaf, “amazing.”

Moments later.

Naruto, “what did you call me back there?”

Leaf ninja, “master Naruto.”

Naruto, “Why, aren’t you a chunin?”

Leaf, “didn’t anyone tell you? There was talk of making you chunin after the Pein fiasco, but once the war came about Tsunade said only Jonin can be on the front lines so she made you a field grade Jonin.”

Naruto, “well I’ll be, granny knew I would be joining this war even in the beginning. Hey Uncle Bee…I’m a Jonin!” he jumps way up in the air with a big smile on his face.

HQ.

Sensor, “Naruto was just told about his current rank.”

Shika, “how can you tell?”

Sensor, “all the clones just started jumping up and down.”

Shika, {Naruto.}

Kages.

Gaara, “Naruto, he is the one that I am fighting for now, we all are. Him and the Jinchuriki of the cloud village.”

Raikage, {bee? I wonder, is that rapping fool still alive? Or is there another holding the bijuu?}

4th Kzkge, “enough, of this gibberish! Fatal technique..”

Gaara, {he is using that now? Already?!}

4Th, “shining death!”

Suddenly there is several cyclones of golden dust spinning around them.

Gaara, “Tsuchikage, Get back! Quickly fly far and fast!”

4th,“too late.”

Suddenly al 4 cyclones explode sending millions of brightly glimmering specs of gold scattering in the air. It takes up the entire area.

We see the Edos behind a giant gold/sand wall for protection. The dusts are cutting through boulders and pillars of rock, it is impossible to see. Until they dissipate.

Mizukage, “humph so much for the children surpassing us huh?”

Raikage says nothing, then points.

They all look. It is a giant glasslike fortress. It has no damage from the 4th Kzkg jutsu.

4th, “what the hell? Is that?”

3rd Tsuchikage, “Diamond! The kid uses diamonds in his sand, How you like that for surpassing Mizukage? Does that count?’

Mizukage, “shut up, no wonder your murdered.”

4th, “Gaara! Come out and face me! How is this possible no one was able to do this, especially not you. A jink, a weapon of the sand. Kazekage my ass, Kages do not hide from opponents.!”

Gaara, “who says I am hiding father?”

He is above them, he uses his sand to grab all of them and bind there hands as well. “Now!”

The fortess molds into a large javelin bow. Tsuchikage is making his dust sphere.

Tsuchikage, {hope I can do this, I don’t usually make t so weak but I gotta focus so it only takes them out.} “ready!”

Gaara looks his dad in the eye, “fire.”

He flies up and the javelin releases sending the dust element bomb speeding towards them.

3rd Tsuchikage, {damn.}

Next, will it work? Will Gaara get caught in the blast?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=AVISO=
MANOLO... POST DUPLO É PROIBIDO DE TODAS AS FORMAS... SE NÃO LEU AS REGRAS, QUE LEIA AGORA CLICANDO AQUI, NÃO COMETA MAIS ESSE ERRO!!!
ATT ERO JOABPELIM
ERO BOSS NEWS/SUB-BOSS DE NARUTO

nickers
Aprendiz M4all
Aprendiz M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 32

Mensagem por nar Ter Jul 12, 2011 10:08 am

http://www.mangaspoiler.com
Naruto 547 Spoilers Summaries
Credits: Ohana

Spoiler:

tradução by google
Spoiler:

IMAGENS

Spoiler:
nar
nar
Experiente M4all
Experiente M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 291

Mensagem por Janus Ter Jul 12, 2011 12:44 pm

O capitulo está disponivel no Mangastream
Janus
Janus
Ero Sub Boss FT
Ero Sub Boss FT

Masculino Mensagens : 807

http://fanfiction.nyah.com.br/janus

Mensagem por Ero D. JoabPelim Ter Jul 12, 2011 2:31 pm

- - TÓPICO BLOQUEADO - -

EM BREVE O CAPITULO ESTARÁ DISPONIBILIZADO NO SITE M4ALL SCANS

É NOIS PESSOAL
Ero D. JoabPelim
Ero D. JoabPelim
Ero Boss Blogger/Boss Naruto/Boss Redes Sociais
Ero Boss Blogger/Boss Naruto/Boss Redes Sociais

Masculino Mensagens : 3785

http://m4allscans.blogspot.com/

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo