M4ALL Scans - Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail Manga, Spoilers, Predictions
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens

5 participantes

Ir para baixo

Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens Empty Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens

Mensagem por Ero F. Rodrigo Qua Jun 09, 2010 8:04 am

Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens

Bem gente Ero, postem aqui suas predictions, imagens ou spoiler, e lembrem-se de não postar suas opiniões aqui, vão para a parte de discussões.
Sempre citem o lugar de onde pegou suas fontes de informação .
Deixe o nome do capítulo e os créditos em negrito, o texto coloque dentro da tag spoiler, para ficar mais compacto o negócio...

como no exemplo:

Fonte: tal link
Creditos: tal pessoa que posto ou escreveu
Verificação: se ja foi confirmado ou ainda esta pendente

NOTA: O tópico fica fechado até sexta feira as 8h da manhã... ou até sair o mangá que as vzs sai com antecedencia..

NOTA II: Muitos estão se esquecendo dos créditos das predictions/spoilers, citem o autor, o nome e o endereço do site! O crédito é deles temos que mostrar!
Se não haver autor, apenas cite que não achou o nome do responsavel

Divirta-se e seja bem vindo!

Ero F. Rodrigo
Ero F. Rodrigo
Fundador M4ALL
Fundador M4ALL

Masculino Mensagens : 4976

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens Empty Re: Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens

Mensagem por Ero Lipe Qua Jun 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Tópico Liberado !
Ero Lipe
Ero Lipe
Nível D. Mugiwara
Nível D. Mugiwara

Masculino Mensagens : 2816

Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens Empty Re: Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens

Mensagem por Marcosmirar Ter Jun 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Esse será meu primeiro prediction
Fonte:m4all.forumbrasil.net
Creditos: Marcosmirar.
Verificação:Pendente
Spoiler:
Marcosmirar
Marcosmirar
Aprendiz M4all
Aprendiz M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 98

Mensagem por Ero Tuga Qua Jun 16, 2010 6:37 am

Fonte: 2ch
Verificação: Confirmadas

Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens 23htw2e
Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens 9ssahd
Bleach 408 Spoilers, Predictions, Imagens 24oapu0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fonte:APD
Creditos:maaru
Verificação: Confirmado

断界で座禅を組み刀と対話しようとする苺。その背後から一心が殴ろうとするが避ける苺。
In the Dangai, as if in meditation, Ichigo is conversing with his sword. Then suddenly, from the back, Isshin looks like he attacks, but Ichigo parries him off.
避けられるってことは刀に心が入ってない、マトモに対話できないのかと怒鳴られる。
It's because I have to parry, that I can't get into the heart of the sword. I can't talk to him, he yells.
落ち着いて行った事がないからどうしたらいいかイマイチわからないと答える苺に
刀を膝に置いて座禅を組んで、刀一つに心を絞れと一心がいう。
How can I stay calm like this, I don't know how. I don't know if I can't try again, says Ichigo.
ちょっと回想。ここでなら教えられる・・・の続き。
Then it flashbacks a little to "I'll be able to teach you here" and continues from there.
以下、一心さんの説明。
And then, Isshin explains.
断界は、断絶した空間を幾重にも重なった時間の激流が取り囲んだ空間。
In the Dangai, space is multiplied and overlaps, that the streams of time flow around it.
つまり、断界の中の時間の密度は外に比べて圧倒的に高く、数字で言えば2000倍。
外で一年過ぎる間にここでは2000年が過ぎる。
In short, inside the Dangai, the density of time compared to outside is overwhelmingly high. If he had to use a number, it would be 2000-fold.
断界は昔、現世への通路であると同時に流刑地でもあった。
In the olden times, a pathway through the Dangai to the real world would be like going through a penal colony.
拘流に捕まれば抜けられず死に至り、拘突に追われれば時間軸から大幅に逸れた時間に飛ばされる 。
If you got caught by currents, it was certain death, if you were chased by the Koutotsu, time twists so that you end up straying far from the real time.
苺達がSSに初めて来たときに数日の誤差があったのもこのため。
It's just like the first time Ichigo and his friends went into SS, where they miscalculated the number of days.
だが今は拘突がいないので修行には好都合、2000時間修行しても外では1時間しか経たない。
That's why, with the Koutotsu gone, the Dangai is a favorable training place. They can have up to 2000 hours of training while not an hour would've passed outside.
SSには拘突を封じる手段はないが、拘流を止める手段はあるという一心。
SS forbids the sealing of the Koutotsu, but they had the means to stop the seizing currents.
胸元から4本のクナイみたいなもの(クナイに1本のロープがついていて一つの腕輪に2本つなが ってるのが2 個)を取り出すとクナイを拘流に打ち込む。
Then, 4 things like throwing knives (each with a rope attached, and then something like a bracelet, ) from the seizing current drives through a chest.
腕輪を自分の手首にはめながら説明を続ける一心。
Showing off such a bracelet on his own wrist, Isshin continues explaining.
これは界境固定といって本来は下っ端死神数十人が特殊な方法で霊圧を注ぎ込んで拘流を固定する が、自分なら 一人でやれる、
俺の霊圧が尽きるまで拘流を抑え込んでおく、月日にして3ヶ月弱、その間に訊きだせと一心。
This is the set boundary of the world, originally it would take but ten of the shinigami to for a special method to halt the seizing current, but it's possible for only one to do so, I can use up all my reiatsu to shut down the seizing current, then end up weakened for about 3 months before I can be asked to do it again.
訊き出す?と苺が返すと、そうだ、オメーの刀から最後の月牙天衝の正体を!というところで回想 終わり。
Ask you to do what? retorts Ichigo. Yeah, the truth of your sword's final form of Getsuga Tenshou! Then the flashback ends.

座禅を組む苺に一心がまた説明。
Isshin is still explaining to a meditating Ichigo.
その座禅の形は刃禅といって、対話のためにSSの開闢から何千年とかけて編み出された形。
The form of this meditation is "the dialogue with the sword", which has taken thousand of years being refined by SS.
今までお前は全ての技をむりやり力だけで手に入れてきたはず。
Up til now, your technique at it is pretty much useless.
お前がこの先に進むにはお前が触れてこなかった数千年に足を踏み入れなきゃいけない。
Before this, you'll have no choice but to walk the same path that thousands before you have already done.
SSの空座町。
Inside Karakura in SS.
ケイゴが走り回っているが道端に倒れている人、信号や車が止まっているのをみて
パニクりながら誰かおきてねーのかよーと泣き叫ぶと何かにぶつかる。
Keigo's been running around the people fallen by the streets, the street signals and cars are all stopped. He shouts and cries, looking for anyone who could hear him, until something hits him.
ぶつかったのはたつき。喜びのあまり普段のハイテンションでしゃべるケイゴにうるさいと殴るた つき。
What hits him is Tatsuki. He's happy, but the usual High tensioned Keigo gets told to shut up by Tatsuki.
たつきがみつけた気絶して千鶴と小川を二人で担いで学校へ。
Tatsuki carries the fainted Chizuru and (Ogawa?) to school.
向かう途中、たつきは自分が探索して得た情報をケイゴに教える。
On the way, Tatsuki tells Keigo about what she knew.
やっぱり苺が絡んでるのかな?いうケイゴにあったり前でしょ。他に誰がいるってのよ!と叫ぶ。
I knew it! Ichigo was involved?, says Keigo in confirmation. Who else was involved? He asks.
こうなったのが苺のせいなら、なんとかするのも苺だよ・・・あいつは、そういう奴なんだと続け るたつき。
Well, it's probably Ichigo's fault, somehow it involves Ichigo... well, he's that guy.. continues Tatsuki.
町の入り口にいる愛染とギン。SSには不似合いな景色だなといいながら、それも見納めかと愛染 。
Aizen and Gin enters the town. SS is unsuitable to such scenery, says Aizen as they look it over.
対話に成功し、斬月の中に入った苺。気をつけろよ、今度の斬月は暴れるぞ・・・という一心の言 葉で次号。
The meditation looks like a success, so Ichigo enters Zangetsu's world. Be careful, this Zangetsu will be violent... warns Isshin. TO be continued
Ero Tuga
Ero Tuga
Profissional M4all
Profissional M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 560

Mensagem por Ero F. Levia Qui Jun 17, 2010 8:39 am

BLOQUEADO
Ero F. Levia
Ero F. Levia
Fundador M4ALL
Fundador M4ALL

Masculino Mensagens : 2476

https://m4all.forumbrasil.net/portal.htm

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo