M4ALL Scans - Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail Manga, Spoilers, Predictions
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Naruto 523 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

+5
Sasori
Ero-Evil Ryu
Constantine
Ero Von Arthoneceron
Ero F. Rodrigo
9 participantes

Ir para baixo

Naruto 523 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens Empty Naruto 523 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Mensagem por Ero F. Rodrigo Qua Dez 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Naruto 523 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Amigos Eros, poste aqui apenas Spoiles, Predictions, Imagens, Links para o mangá, etc... Temos outro Tópico para discussões, assim como em outros fóruns vamos manter esse aqui organizado!
Lembre-se de citar a fonte (nome do site ou nome do japa de que você copiou)
Deixe o nome do capítulo e os créditos em negrito, o texto coloque dentro da tag spoiler, para ficar mais compacto o negócio...

Igualmente ao tópico de discussão, o tópico vai ficar bloqueado até o lançamento do capitulo, desta forma iniciamos com louvores as novas garimpadas em busca de spoiler's novos... Depois disso a gente destroe td na busca d material..

Divirta-se e vamos nos divertir!

Seu querido, bonito, gente boa, estimado e muito modesto, Ero Diretor Rodrigo

Ero F. Rodrigo
Ero F. Rodrigo
Fundador M4ALL
Fundador M4ALL

Masculino Mensagens : 4976

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Naruto 523 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens Empty Re: Naruto 523 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Mensagem por Ero Von Arthoneceron Seg Dez 27, 2010 4:08 am

Liberado

Apreciem sem moderação! ^^

=AVISO=

O mangá está disponível em www.m4allscans.blogspot.com

=AVISO 2=

Liberei o tópico a pedido da Ecchi Mari, a quem ficou a responsabilidade da edição, eu apenas o traduzi. Se os responsáveis pela área desejarem, eu posso apagar este post aqui.
Ero Von Arthoneceron
Ero Von Arthoneceron
Icha-Icha Fan M4all
Icha-Icha Fan M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 1269

http://www.twitter.com/Arthoneceron

Naruto 523 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens Empty Re: Naruto 523 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Mensagem por Constantine Qua Dez 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Fonte: naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com
Idioma: Inglês

Spoiler:

Tradução: Google Tradutor
Spoiler:

afro
Constantine
Constantine
Estagiário M4all
Estagiário M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 199

Mensagem por Ero-Evil Ryu Qui Dez 30, 2010 4:17 am

Naruto 523 – Emoções a flor da pele.
Fonte:https://m4all.forumbrasil.net
Autor: Ero-Evil Ryu - Fórum M4All

NOTA: Quando copiar este conteúdo para seu site/fórum, lembre-se de dar os créditos para quem realmente fez a prediction, isso se chama ética, e o M4All agradece

Spoiler:
Ero-Evil Ryu
Ero-Evil Ryu
High Quality M4all
High Quality M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 837

Mensagem por Constantine Qui Dez 30, 2010 8:10 am

Fonte: narutomangareader.blogspot.com
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
afro

Fonte: naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
afro
Constantine
Constantine
Estagiário M4all
Estagiário M4all

Mensagem por Sasori Seg Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Prediction
by: VDF

Spoiler:

PREDICTION
by:Jeanericuser

Spoiler:
Sasori
Sasori
Estagiário M4all
Estagiário M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 167

Mensagem por Constantine Ter Jan 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Fonte: anime-manga-news.com

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

afro
Constantine
Constantine
Estagiário M4all
Estagiário M4all

Mensagem por Ero Tiema Qua Jan 12, 2011 8:46 am

Verification: Confirmed
Source: 2ch, MH
credits: Ohana, saladesu

Sasukemo and Itachi do not make any appearance.

(Ohana notes that this is all over the place)
First page is the 7 ninja swordsmens' names and faces
Suigetsu and Juugo are searching for swords.
Juugo says something along the lines of "Why are you so picky?"
Suigetsu: Because I want the 7 Ninja Swordsmen to be revived and to become the leader of the 7

Page changes
Kakashi Team vs Zabuza Team
Kakashi Team say that they can't possibly wait for another team (allies to back them up)
So they all attack.
Yamanaka-san (TN: the "santa" is probably just a wordplay smush since Christmas was just a few weeks ago) and the shadow binding ninja (TN: Nara Shikaku?) cooperate with Kakashi to fight Zabuza

Kakashi finds an opening and pierces Haku's heart but
Zabuza too is about to try and cut Haku, and just there the chapter ends
Ero Tiema
Ero Tiema
Profissional M4all
Profissional M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 335

Mensagem por oCTEL Qua Jan 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Verification: Confirmed
Source: 2ch, MH
Credits: Ohana, saladesu

Chapter 523 The Seven Legendary Ninja Swordsmen!!
Cover - Momochi Zabuza
Ringo Ameyuri (person with the turban like thing)
Kuriarare Kushimaru (person with the mask)
Hoozuki Mangetsu (Looks a bit like Suigetsu)
Munashi Jinpachi (Left eye hidden by an eyepatch or hair)
Suikazan Fubuki (Fat dude)
Akebino Jinin (person with the topknot like thing [Shikamaru hairstyle])

Suigetsu (re the revival of seven swordsmen): Right now, the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist consists of just that one kid Choujurou... There was a tradition of passing down the Ninja swords from generation to generation, but right now all of them are gone except for Hiramekarei... Eve if we take it that the long sword Samehada is in the possession of Kisame, he's a missing-nin... And we lost Kubikiri Houchou after all we went through to get it. Right now we're essentially a non-existent unit.
Suigetsu: And there are other swords, and history tells the tales of many other great swordsmen apart from Kisame, Zabuza and Choujurou
[as Suigetsu mentions them, the respective characters are shown slashing the ninja]
The sharpest of them, carrying with it thunder - Thunder Sword "Kiba" (TN: fang) - wielder is Ringo
That which breaks through any guard - dull sword "Kabutowari" (TN: helmet breaker) - wielder is Akebino
That which pierces through everything and sews it up - long sword "Nuibari" (TN: sewing needle) - wielder is Kuriarare
Adding on the power of explosives to one's swordsmanship - explosive sword "Shibuki" (TN: spray) - wielder is Munashi
And just like Hoshigaki Kisame, he had wielded the long sword Samehada, Suikazan Fubuki (has no sword)
And... A master of all those seven swords... My brother, said to be the second coming of the demon himself, Hoozuki Mangetsu (has no sword)

Juugou: The sword you wielded broke, right... Instead of that one, why not just make a new one?
Suigetsu: You know nothing... There is a certain power to that sword. Kubikiri Houchou's edge will not chip... No... It would be more accurate to say that any chips on its edge will be fixed...
That which slashes and tears up humans, as it absorbs more and more human blood, it regenerates itself using the iron in the blood!

It appears the whole back-up squad is made of people of the Nara clan, all with Shikamaru-style hair and all can do kagemane.

One ninja says that to stop Edo Tensei they need to basically stop the body moving or seal the soul, and that apart from Zabuza none of them have swords so the rest of them have their powers halved. But Kakashi thinks to himself that they do have swords, and true enough when Mangetsu opens a scroll, a sword comes out. Gai points out that with the mist they can't see, and since they are skilled in silent assassination, they can't just rely on their ears either.

Back-up squad readies Kagemane
Kakashi finishes off the seal: Alright! Back-up team, use Kagemane to bind me lightly and allow me freedom of movement still!
Back-up: Got it!
Kakashi: Yamanaka-san, use Shintenshin to change with me
Yamanaka: Got it
Kakashi: And while sensing the enemy, use Kagemane to lead me to a place where I can see the enemy... Do your best to place me behind them. We will get Zabuza first! Once we have him in view, Yamanaka will release Shintenshin and return me to my own body, and while I fight Zabuza, I will step on his shadow and make my shadow one with his! When that happens, back-up team use Kagenui and do your best to restrain him!
Kakashi walks forth with a raikiri in his hand

Yamanaka releases Shintenshin
Kakashi gets to Zabuza's back, but Haku appears in front and has his heart pierced
Kakashi: !!
Haku grabs Kakashi's arms

Zabuza tries to slash each Haku
Aori: Malice which cannot be forgiven!! Zabuza slashes Haku and Kakashi at the same time...!!
oCTEL
oCTEL
Aprendiz M4all
Aprendiz M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 65

Mensagem por Janus Qui Jan 13, 2011 4:59 am

Saiu o 523

Lingua: Inglesa mangastream

Lingua Portuguesa (br) punch mangas

Janus
Janus
Ero Sub Boss FT
Ero Sub Boss FT

Masculino Mensagens : 807

http://fanfiction.nyah.com.br/janus

Mensagem por Ero Mats Kyuubi Qui Jan 13, 2011 9:50 am

- Capítulo Disponibilizado = Tópico Bloqueado -
Ero Mats Kyuubi
Ero Mats Kyuubi
Profissional M4all
Profissional M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 321

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo