M4ALL Scans - Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail Manga, Spoilers, Predictions
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Naruto 510 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

+5
Ero Tuga
Ero Tiema
Ero F. Titao
Ero Lipe
Ero F. Rodrigo
9 participantes

Ir para baixo

Naruto 510 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens Empty Naruto 510 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Mensagem por Ero F. Rodrigo Qua Set 08, 2010 8:30 am

Naruto 510 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Amigos Eros, poste aqui apenas Spoiles, Predictions, Imagens, Links para o mangá, etc... Temos outro Tópico para discussões, assim como em outros fóruns vamos manter esse aqui organizado!
Lembre-se de citar a fonte (nome do site ou nome do japa de que você copiou)
Deixe o nome do capítulo e os créditos em negrito, o texto coloque dentro da tag spoiler, para ficar mais compacto o negócio...

NOTA: O tópico fica fechado até o lançamento do Capitulo anterior, desta forma iniciamos com louvores as novas garimpadas em busca d spoiler's novos... Depois disso a gente manda bala OK?

Divirta-se e seja bem vindo!

Seu querido diretor: Ero D. Rodrigo

PS: Queria parabenizar o pessoal que ta se fazendo presente e ativo nas buscas pelos SPOILER's, PREDICTION's e IMAGENS... Vcs estão colaborando demais com o segmento crescente do fórum.
Vlw ai a todos..

Ero F. Rodrigo
Ero F. Rodrigo
Fundador M4ALL
Fundador M4ALL

Masculino Mensagens : 4976

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Naruto 510 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens Empty Re: Naruto 510 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Mensagem por Ero Lipe Qui Set 09, 2010 5:45 pm

TÓPICO LIBERADO!
Ero Lipe
Ero Lipe
Nível D. Mugiwara
Nível D. Mugiwara

Masculino Mensagens : 2816

Naruto 510 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens Empty Re: Naruto 510 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens

Mensagem por Ero F. Titao Sáb Set 11, 2010 12:49 pm

FONTE: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/
STATUS GERAL: TUDO PREDICTION
TRADUÇÃO: GOOGLE
POSITIVOS: AO TITÃO

por: Vengeance

Naruto 510: A verdade oculta

Spoiler:

por: VI Silverblade

Naruto 510

Spoiler:

por: Sensei-Q

510: Acórdão Angel's

Spoiler:
Ero F. Titao
Ero F. Titao
Fundador M4ALL
Fundador M4ALL

Masculino Mensagens : 2106

https://m4all.forumbrasil.net

Mensagem por Convidad Sáb Set 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Spoiler em inglês.

Fonte: http://forums.narutocentral.com/
Idioma: Inglês
Autor: Loh'
Verificação: Previsão

Spoiler:

FLW!

Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Ero Tiema Ter Set 14, 2010 8:56 am

Short summary...I did not go through the battle, but Madara wins in this chapter and in the last moments he is sitting by the bodies of Yahiko and Nagato. There are some interesting statements.
He says that Nagato was the third Rikudo, which I understand like the third one to possess the
Rinnegan.
And from what I get from the last statements, he kinda mocks Nagato and laughs at his betrayal, but recognizes that the Uzumaki clan's last descendant has the power to change Nagato's hair color

Source: NF
Credits: shouensuki
Verification: Confirmed

Konan is breathing faintly: "Why? You should be dead. No matter how often I tried it out, if I proceeded like this, I should have brought you down"
Madara: "Izanagi... The ability to change illusion into reality, in exchange for light. An Uchiha kinjutsu... The Uchiha and Senju... Only those who hold the power of both sides can use this dōjutsu!"
Konan: "Both the Senju and Uchiha...? That is the Rikudō's power. You have such power..."
Madara: "you're my former comrade. As a token of friendship, I'll teach you a bit about my techniques and my body. Izanagi is essentially what you said. A technique applying all things created by the Rikudō Sennin. originally, the Rikudō Sennin, the founder of both the Uchiha and Senju and possessing the blood and powers of both, made all things. Using the power of Yin Release (Inton), originating from the spiritual energy governing imagination, he created form out of nothing. With the power of Yang Release (Yōton), originating from the physical energy governing life, he blew life into those forms. The Bijū are also one of those... He used Yin-Yang Release (Onmyōton) to create every Bijū from the Ten-Tails' chakra. A technique that can embodies imagination and life. That is Izanagi."
Konan: "What kind of person are you?"

More from shounesuki

Second part of the second spoiler scriptMadara: "To the world, Uchiha Madara lost to Senju Hashirama... but what is the truth? The victor is the person looking forward... The true victory and defeat come after this... The battle back then was to gain that person's power. I am Uchiha Madara, holding the power of Senju Hashirama. To become the second Rikudō, that is my sole existence now. There were a few others who displayed imperfect Izanagi because they couldn't control Hashirama's power, but..."

Konan goes away from Madara

Madara: "it looks like you're quietly going to Nagato. If you go there, you'll both regret it. That nonsense you got from Naruto isn't true peace or something like that! there is no hope or anything! Nagato believed in Naruto, merely to comfort his miserable self, is all."
Konan (! Impossible, I...) The rain turns into drizzle
Flashback:
Yahiko: Nagato is the man who will become the bridge to peace. My duty is to be the pillar that supports that bridge.
Nagato: The bridge to peace is he.. It is his will itself. My duty only goes up till here... Naruto... If it's you, really...

Madara: The ceaseless Amegakure rain is... What is this?

Konan stands up. "Yahiko! Nagato! Your will will not vanish! I too believe in Naruto! This time, he"
(the sky clears up and the sun appears together with a rainbow)
Konan: "He is the man who will become a bridge to peace!! And for that, I will become a pillar!!!"
(Thank you Nagato... Even when you're dead, you still give me hope!)
I am a blossom that is fine with falling! Here, you will...

Konan raises both her hands and her paper forms a circle.
Madara grabs Konan's neck. "you said I was darkness, right? In that case, i'll make you wither. And I'll make that rainbow bridge, sparkling in seven colours, disappear into darkness as well. The moment this genjutsu I cast ends, you will end as well. After you told me where the Rinnegan is, though..."

Konan loses conciousness.
Madara: "There...?'
Yahiko's and Nagato's corpses are in a place resembling a temple?
Madara sits next to Nagato. "You are the third Rikudō... [Holding] a power so strong, it was even able to turn your red hair, proof of your Uzumaki clan lineage, into white...
You turned traitor and yet you still smile...?"

Nagato smiles with the will for creating peace...

Source: NF
Credits: shouensuki
Verification: Confirmed

507: An Unexpected Kinjutsu

Madara falls down into Konan's paper.
He holds his mask and tries to use his space-time [ninjutsu], but the exploding fuda among Kona's paper prevent Madara from doing so.

Konan: "it seems the space-time ninjutsu was a failure. It seems you cannot [teleport] anything other than what is directly besides you."
(if you want to teleport yourself, you have to materialise. it also goes slower than when you teleport something other than yourself)
Madara: "I have to stop teleporting. If i won't be able to slip through the explosion, things will be dangerous indeed."
(There are exploding fuda all around me... I can't carelessly teleport)
Konan: (Madara can slip through materials for a time period of approximately five minutes.)

The paper starts covering Madara
Konan: "In order to kill you, I prepared six hundred billion exploding fuda... They will continue to explode for ten minutes."
Inside the explosion.....
(Konan has a small flashback)
Madara: "I was the one who induced Yahiko to start Akatsuki and I was also the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan."
Yahiko and Nagato moved on their own! They weren't just shōgi pieces! Even if they were like that, I will fight and die with this intention! That is why this will is tied together!! It will not be hindered!!
When the explosion ends, Konan sits down. The paper decoration in her hair crumbles.
Konan: (The Paper Person of God Technique is coming apart. I used more chakra then I expected up till now, but with this...)
"Madara is certainly—"

Madara from behind her: "—Dead?"

In a special place, Yahiko and Nagato rest among paper flowers.
The paper flowers decorating them crumble...
Ero Tiema
Ero Tiema
Profissional M4all
Profissional M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 335

Mensagem por Ero Tuga Ter Set 14, 2010 11:43 am

Fonte:ohana
Creditos: pshank
Verificação: Confirmado

507: An Unexpected Kinjutsu

Madara falls down into Konan's paper.
He holds his mask and tries to use his space-time [ninjutsu], but the exploding fuda among Kona's paper prevent Madara from doing so.

Konan: "it seems the space-time ninjutsu was a failure. It seems you cannot [teleport] anything other than what is directly besides you."
(if you want to teleport yourself, you have to materialise. it also goes slower than when you teleport something other than yourself)
Madara: "I have to stop teleporting. If i won't be able to slip through the explosion, things will be dangerous indeed."
(There are exploding fuda all around me... I can't carelessly teleport)
Konan: (Madara can slip through materials for a time period of approximately five minutes.)

The paper starts covering Madara
Konan: "In order to kill you, I prepared six hundred billion exploding fuda... They will continue to explode for ten minutes."
Inside the explosion.....
(Konan has a small flashback)
Madara: "I was the one who induced Yahiko to start Akatsuki and I was also the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan."
Yahiko and Nagato moved on their own! They weren't just shōgi pieces! Even if they were like that, I will fight and die with this intention! That is why this will is tied together!! It will not be hindered!!
When the explosion ends, Konan sits down. The paper decoration in her hair crumbles.
Konan: (The Paper Person of God Technique is coming apart. I used more chakra then I expected up till now, but with this...)
"Madara is certainly—"

Madara from behind her: "—Dead?"

In a special place, Yahiko and Nagato rest among paper flowers.
The paper flowers decorating them crumble...

Konan is breathing faintly: "Why? You should be dead. No matter how often I tried it out, if I proceeded like this, I should have brought you down"
Madara: "Izanagi... The ability to change illusion into reality, in exchange for light. An Uchiha kinjutsu... The Uchiha and Senju... Only those who hold the power of both sides can use this dōjutsu!"
Konan: "Both the Senju and Uchiha...? That is the Rikudō's power. You have such power..."
Madara: "you're my former comrade. As a token of friendship, I'll teach you a bit about my techniques and my body. Izanagi is essentially what you said. A technique applying all things created by the Rikudō Sennin. originally, the Rikudō Sennin, the founder of both the Uchiha and Senju and possessing the blood and powers of both, made all things. Using the power of Yin Release (Inton), originating from the spiritual energy governing imagination, he created form out of nothing. With the power of Yang Release (Yōton), originating from the physical energy governing life, he blew life into those forms. The Bijū are also one of those... He used Yin-Yang Release (Onmyōton) to create every Bijū from the Ten-Tails' chakra. A technique that can embodies imagination and life. That is Izanagi."
Konan: "What kind of person are you?"

Madara: "To the world, Uchiha Madara lost to Senju Hashirama... but what is the truth? The victor is the person looking forward... The true victory and defeat come after this... The battle back then was to gain that person's power. I am Uchiha Madara, holding the power of Senju Hashirama. To become the second Rikudō, that is my sole existence now. There were a few others who displayed imperfect Izanagi because they couldn't control Hashirama's power, but..."

Konan goes away from Madara

Madara: "it looks like you're quietly going to Nagato. If you go there, you'll both regret it. That nonsense you got from Naruto isn't true peace or something like that! there is no hope or anything! Nagato believed in Naruto, merely to comfort his miserable self, is all."
Konan (! Impossible, I...) The rain turns into drizzle
Flashback:
Yahiko: Nagato is the man who will become the bridge to peace. My duty is to be the pillar that supports that bridge.
Nagato: The bridge to peace is he.. It is his will itself. My duty only goes up till here... Naruto... If it's you, really...

Madara: The ceaseless Amegakure rain is... What is this?

Konan stands up. "Yahiko! Nagato! Your will will not vanish! I too believe in Naruto! This time, he"
(the sky clears up and the sun appears together with a rainbow)
Konan: "He is the man who will become a bridge to peace!! And for that, I will become a pillar!!!"
(Thank you Nagato... Even when you're dead, you still give me hope!)
I am a blossom that is fine with falling! Here, you will...

Konan raises both her hands and her paper forms a circle.
Madara grabs Konan's neck. "you said I was darkness, right? In that case, i'll make you wither. And I'll make that rainbow bridge, sparkling in seven colours, disappear into darkness as well. The moment this genjutsu I cast ends, you will end as well. After you told me where the Rinnegan is, though..."

Konan loses conciousness.
Madara: "There...?'
Yahiko's and Nagato's corpses are in a place resembling a temple?
Madara sits next to Nagato. "You are the third Rikudō... [Holding] a power so strong, it was even able to turn your red hair, proof of your Uzumaki clan lineage, into white...
You turned traitor and yet you still smile...?"

Nagato smiles with the will for creating peace.
Ero Tuga
Ero Tuga
Profissional M4all
Profissional M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 560

Mensagem por Convidad Ter Set 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Fonte: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2010/07/naruto-510-raw-spoilers-and-predictions.html
Idioma: Inglês

Spoiler:

Convidad
Convidado

Mensagem por Ero Von Arthoneceron Ter Set 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Fonte: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2010/07/naruto-510-raw-spoilers-and-predictions.html
Idioma: Português Brasileiro (Traduzido por Ero Von Arthoneceron)

Spoiler:
Ero Von Arthoneceron
Ero Von Arthoneceron
Icha-Icha Fan M4all
Icha-Icha Fan M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 1269

http://www.twitter.com/Arthoneceron

Mensagem por Oz Ter Set 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Fonte: narutoshippuden-mx.com/2010/09/naruto-manga-510-spoiler

Idioma: Portugues

510: Um Kinjutsu inesperado

Spoiler:
Oz
Oz
Estagiário M4all
Estagiário M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 129

Mensagem por Ero Tiema Ter Set 14, 2010 4:24 pm

imagem
verificação: fake

Naruto 510 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens Madara3d

coloquei pendente porque acho que ela é falsa

Última edição por Ero Tiema em Qua Set 15, 2010 1:58 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Ero Tiema
Ero Tiema
Profissional M4all
Profissional M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 335

Mensagem por Ero Tuga Qua Set 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Fonte: NF
Creditos: Phenomenal

Naruto 510 Spoilers, Predictions e Imagens 91c4zs
Ero Tuga
Ero Tuga
Profissional M4all
Profissional M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 560

Mensagem por luis nascimento Qua Set 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Acho que a Konan nao morreu e se desmaio!
luis nascimento
luis nascimento
Aprendiz M4all
Aprendiz M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 33

Mensagem por Ero Soul Qua Set 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Spoiler:510
Verificação:confirmada
Fonte:Ohana
Clique em "spoiler" para ver
Spoiler:
Ero Soul
Ero Soul
Icha-Icha Fan M4all
Icha-Icha Fan M4all

Masculino Mensagens : 2031

Mensagem por Ero Lipe Qua Set 15, 2010 8:48 pm

TÓPICO BLOQUEADO!
GOGO TO THE NEXT!
Ero Lipe
Ero Lipe
Nível D. Mugiwara
Nível D. Mugiwara

Masculino Mensagens : 2816

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo